WORK WITH US
TOGETHER WE’RE BUILDING A MORE SECURE ENERGY FUTURE.
(Early Construction / Civil Works)
3-month contract | Part-time | SA-based hybrid workplace
Project Manager – Early Construction and Civil Works
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager during the construction phase of Australia’s first LNG import terminals.
12-month contract | Full time | Remote
We’re looking for an experienced Engineering Manager for the construction phase of Australia’s first LNG import terminals.
Outer Harbor LNG Project
WE’rE BUILDING THE WORLD’S FIRST FLOATING LNG IMPORT FACILITY POWERED BY RENEWABLE ENERGY.
- Ensuring energy security – with approved, cost-effective, scalable infrastructure that leverages Australia’s existing networks
- Supporting the transition to a zero-carbon economy – with a safe, convenient, low-emissions energy source.
Why We’re a Great Place to Work
We share a commitment to building a truly modern workplace.
- We have a flat structure that values collaboration over hierarchy.
- While we’re always focused on high-performance and quality outcomes – we believe strong ethical, environmental, and social performance will help us do our best work and exceed stakeholder expectations.
- We act with integrity and seek to build value for all our stakeholders.
Our shared values underpin all our work and who we choose to work with.
- We accept the scientific consensus on climate change.
- We acknowledge that communities have a right to affordable, reliable and secure energy.
- We believe that low-emissions technologies, including gas, are part of the solution in support of renewables.
- We prioritise local communities and businesses as part of our supply chain.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe a diverse and inclusive team makes our business stronger.
We want to work with the best talent, regardless of demographics or location. We value global experience and perspectives – our project team represents 7 different nationalities and counting.
We believe people do their best work when they can be themselves. There is no ‘corporate uniform’ at Venice Energy.
A Truly Flexible Workplace
At Venice Energy, results and outcomes count. Where you work from and how you do it, is largely your choice.
We are a hybrid workplace.We have team members contributing from five states, as well as regions outside of Australia. We meet regularly online and gather in person from time-to-time in our Adelaide offices to collaborate and connect.
Travel will be required on these occasions, as will some time on site at Outer Harbor. There are some operational roles that may be site specific.
We want to support you to effectively balance work and personal commitments so you can be at your best.