WHAT WE DO
Outer Harbor LNG Project
The world’s first floating LNG import facility powered by renewable energy.
- Ensuring energy security – with approved, cost-effective, scalable infrastructure that leverages Australia’s existing networks
- Supporting the transition to a zero-carbon economy – with a safe, convenient, low-emissions energy source.
Our vision is to deliver energy security solutions to Australia and beyond
We like to focus on projects that feature:
- Safe, clean, and convenient energy sources
- Low-impact, small-footprint infrastructure
- Simple, scalable, and de-risked commercial models
As well as the developing the Outer Harbor LNG Project, we’re exploring a range of ventures:
- LNG bunkering – to support the cruise ship industry.
- Future-proofing terminal infrastructure to blend hydrogen with LNG,
- Provision of gas directly to Defence projects.
- Additional LNG import projects.