WHO WE ARE
Creative Energy Solutions
Venice Energy is an integrated energy company based in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are focused on delivering projects that improve energy security and support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Our aim is to provide secure transmission and an affordable supply of low-emissions energy.
Outer Harbor LNG Project
The world’s first floating LNG import facility powered by renewable energy.
- Ensuring energy security – with approved, cost-effective, scalable infrastructure that leverages Australia’s existing networks
- Supporting the transition to a zero-carbon economy – with a safe, convenient, low-emissions energy source.
Our vision is to deliver energy security solutions to Australia and beyond.
We like to focus on projects that feature:
- Safe, clean, and convenient energy sources
- Low-impact, small-footprint infrastructure
- Simple, scalable, and de-risked commercial models
Our team has been selected for their proven track records in project development, management and implementation; as well as for their in-depth knowledge of the energy sector.
Our shared values underpin all our work and who we choose to work with. The following principles guide us in all aspects of our operations.
- We accept the scientific consensus on climate change.
- We acknowledge that communities have a right to affordable, reliable and secure energy.
- We believe that low-emissions technologies, including gas, are part of the solution in support of renewables.
- We prioritise local communities and businesses as part of our supply chain.
From the outset, the Outer Harbor LNG Project will be a zero-carbon operation.
Our facility will always run on 100% renewable energy and will produce zero carbon emissions.